Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I think I'll sit right here and have another beer in Mexico!

As the wedding draws nearer (I think we're at T-minus 18 days!) Noah and I just keep saying how excited and ready we are for the honeymoon. We are going to the Riviera Maya in Mexico - near the southern end of the region, about an hour south of Cancun. We'll be staying in an all-inclusive resort called the El Dorado Seaside Suites.

Here are a couple pics to really make you jealous :-p



I am really excited to go to Mexico - the warm weather, the fabulous water and beaches, the delicious food, awesome people, the chance to speak Spanish! I am also really excited to take Noah as he's never been there and it's a chance for him to see my adopted home away from home :-)


We haven't made any solid plans for activities while we're there. I figure we'll play it by ear and just do whatever we feel like. After all isn't that what vacation is all about? We may go snorkeling (it's free at our hotel), take a trip to explore the ruins and beautiful beaches of Tulum, go shopping in Playa del Carmen, and of course the most important part - relaxing on the beach!


We have both done some shopping for honeymoon/beach clothes and Noah was trying his on the other day. I think he's ready to go - the linen pants, tropical shirts and flip flops - he's ready for his role as a beach bum!





I think the first thing on the agenda will be a nap on the beach perhaps - our flight leaves from Detroit at about 6:00 am the day after the wedding (I think we'll get about 2 hours of sleep the night of the wedding!). After all the wedding planning stress (me) and final exams (law school for Noah) we definitely will be ready for a vacation!

3 comments:

  1. una cervsa por favor! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bien! Eres un buen estudiante :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! It's like a Noah photo shoot! Work it, work it!

    ReplyDelete