Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Three More Days

So we are getting down to the wire with all the wedding planning - it is in 3 days you know....

This past Sunday I finished one of the last (notice I didn't say the last) wedding craft projects - the flower girl buckets. I was putting this off because I thought it was going to be super difficult but it actually was pretty simple once I got started.
I used some metal pails/buckets found at Hobby Lobby and covered them with scrapbook paper adhered with Mod Podge. Cutting the template for the paper was the hardest part. Once they were covered I just needed to embellish them and I think they turned out super cute!





My nieces, Hannah and Jillian will look sooooo cute carrying these :-)
Then in the afternoon when Noah was finished with his first exam (he's now done with both of them, phew!) we headed to Ann Arbor for some delicious food (buffalo enchiladas and a raspberry margarita!) at The Prickly Pear Cafe,

walking around downtown, and.......

a Ray LaMontagne concert! It was nice to have an afternoon/evening to take a break from all the wedding stuff. The concert was awesome and Ray is one of our favorite musicians. You may hear some of his stuff at the wedding...stay tuned! Just for a little taste, here's his song Three More Days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcLUIU2-uv8

So, now I'm off to finish up THE LAST wedding craft project....and pack for the weekend and the honeymoon. Thankfully I have all of today and the rest of the week off of work! Can't wait to see you all for some wedding fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah yeah yeah! I was hoping for another post before the wedding! Nice work on the buckets - they are super cute. Let me know if you need anything... :)

    ReplyDelete